CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Andrew, a Life scout at the time, has gone on to get his Eagle, trail name The DUDE.

A giant bolder on our decent from Blood Mountain.

Demo of how rocky and boldery the trail is.  When you think that tennis shoes or even trail runners would work I would say, "Not for everyone."  Unless you do a lot of backpacking and or hiking/running and your knees, ankles and joints are prepared I think a supportive and well broken in boot best serves most.  My toes were a little sore but I discovered the need to have boots fitted after a long day of walking or standing along with a heavy sock.  I tried my boots on without the heavy sock and purchased online.  Don't do that.

I forgot what this is called but seems like it was called table rock or something like that.

Coming down into Mountain's Crossing. What a relief!

My Dad and hiking companion!

0 comments: