CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My trail Journal site




I have a trail journal site set up and have for about a year. I haven't done much with it yet but will begin posting more and more as time goes by. I will be getting full Eglin Airforce base access which will enable me to drive about 3 miles and jump right on the Florida trail. This will allow me to hike over 50 miles with wilderness hammock hanging without interuption. I hope to take my girls out there with me from time to time as well. Should be fun. The Florida trail is hot most of the year so I'm hoping to get about 50 to 100 miles logged before it gets too toasty. It should be the perfect way to prep for the "big dance," at the end of the summer.




Along with this blog check it out at http://www.trailjournals.com/buzzybeetle






0 comments: